My First Piano Adventures
Georgetown’s only piano specific program for ages 3 – 4
This preschool piano program is a fun private lesson for children ages 3 and 4 designed to teach the basics of the piano. Our “First Piano Adventures” program is the perfect start to your child’s development of music appreciation.
What to expect in a preschool piano class
- An organized structure and routine to keep the lesson active
- Piano fundamentals – note recognition, rhythm studies, dynamics, etc.
- Creativity and self-expression development through music activities and games
- Follow up take-home assignments to guide practice sessions
- Open communication with the teacher so you can help them at home or just to see how they are doing